i-Assure provides critical illness cover for the 5 major critical illnesses:
These conditions account for over 90% of all critical illness claims and best of all, you will get 100% of your moneyback if you do not make any claims during the policy term!
i-Assure also provides death cover and a surrender value after Year 10 before end of policy term.
Promo: 20% off your first year premium.*
Download the brochure for i-Assure here.
Many are worried about "losing" premiums on critical illness plans if they do not end up claiming within the policy term. With i-Assure, you will really only lose the interest that you could have earned on the premiums over time in exchange for a large payout in the event of the covered critical illness or death.
Furthermore, there is a surrender value after Year 10 that grows each year until it reaches 100% of your total premiums at the end of the policy term. Should you wish to terminate during this period, you could still get some money back. Partial withdrawal is allowed subject to keeping a minimum sum assured.
At the end of your policy term, you even have the option of extending the death benefit up to age 99 with payment of age rated premiums. Note that there is no surrender value or moneyback when you extend the cover after the policy term.
You will have the flexibility of choosing between policy terms of 20 years, 30 years, to age 65 and to Age 70. Do note that the premium rates are not guaranteed and China Taiping may revise the rates in line with future claims experience. However, the upside is that you will still get all your premiums* back at the end of the policy!
When you purchase via InsureDIY, we rebate to you up to 30% of the basic commissions for the first year in cash. This is on top of any promotions offered by the insurers at that time.
This limited time promotion applies to:
- China Taiping's i-Assure Moneyback (With Critical Illness Cover)
- China Taiping's i-Assure Moneyback (Without Critical Illness Cover)
- China Taiping's Infinite Harvest III, NTUC Income's Luxe Solitaire
- NTUC Income's Star Secure, Aviva's MyWholeLife Plan IV, and China Taiping's i-Secure II
- Aviva's MyLifeIncome III and NTUC Income's Gro Saver Flex
Promotion till 31 Oct 2021 only.
If you have a life insurance plan in mind that is not in the list above, it may also be eligible for the 30% commission rebate promo. Just drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to check.
*Applicable to selected insurance policies only applied via InsureDIY. Excluding policies (not all-inclusive): Short-Term Endowment Policies, Integrated Shield Plans, Careshield Life/Eldershield Supplements and FWD Term Insurance. In case of any dispute, InsureDIY reserves the right to make the final decision. InsureDIY reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions without any notice.
1. Should I apply for my Critical Illness cover now or wait till I am older and more likely to get struck by Critical Illness?
Our advice is that you get your Critical Illness Insurance cover as soon as possible. As you get older, there is a high chance that you would develop medical conditions. Even if these medical conditions are not classified as "critical illness", it may mean that insurer would not be willing to offer you any cover at that time.
2. Is there a waiting period before I can claim?
Yes, there is a 90 day waiting period for Major Cancer or Heart Attack of Specified Severity and or Coronary Artery By Pass Surgery.
3. What are the available policy terms for i-Assure?
The available policy terms are 20 years, 30 years, To Age 65 and To Age 70.
4. What is the minimum and maximum sum assured?
The minimum is $50,000, while the maximum sum assured is $500,000.
5. What is the minimum and maximum age at entry for i-Assure?
The minimum at entry is 19, while the maximum age is 55.
InsureDIY is a Broker licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore and is an Exempt Financial Adviser. This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
* Up to 30% of the basic commission for first year. This is also applicable to selected life insurance products purchasing via InsureDIY, please refer to the promotional banner on our product pages or email to email@example.com for enquiries. T&Cs apply. The promotion is valid till 31 October 2021.
20% of first year premium: It refers to the sum of all yearly premiums paid on yearly mode for the basic plan, regardless of the actual premium payment mode. For successful applications submitted before 31 October 2021 and annual premium payment modes only.